Thursday, October 01, 2015
A few special postcards from my favourite city in the world. If you're venturing to Paree anytime soon, take cue from my must-do's below.
- Explore the Tuileries Gardens
- Drink rosé and eat cheese at sunset (bonus points if you have a magical balcony view).
- Wake up at 5.30am and head to Trocadero, and then watch the sunrise in front of the Eiffel Tower.
- Head to Laudree for the best macaroons in the world.
- Wander around Le Marais, one of Paris' prettiest boroughs.
- For the best (free) view of Paris, venture up to the top of Printemps shopping centre. Up there, you'll find a bar with music and plenty of tables to sit with friends.
Sunday, August 09, 2015
I took these sky-high babies out for a test-drive last weekend. While they're the perfect counterpoint to a statement black dress, they look just as good when pared back with dark denim jeans or leather pants. This is my last Melbourne style post for a few months as I'm en route to Europe, the UK and New York.
To follow my journey, make sure you're following us over on Instagram: @catwalkofwords.
Shoes Nine West
Sunday, July 26, 2015
THE shirtdress is a wardrobe staple. A regular amongst street fixtures like Leandra Medine from The Man Repeller and Chiara Ferragni of The Blonde Salad, this easy-to-layer piece will also help you transition from winter to spring with ease.
Shirt dress Glassons
Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Winter made oh-so-easy with this shaggy monochrome gem. Styled down by day with a pair of fitted black jeans, or if you're after something with a little more edge, take it to cool-girl territory by night with a pair of leather pants.
Jacket Mink Pink
Jeans & hat Sportsgirl
Photographer Katie Fergus